Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search > Bing PPC
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2013   #1
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
Bing Pushing Facebook

As many know if you happen to have an active session on Facebook open, BING will automatically log you into Bing.com with that profile and customize results accordingly.

Since I manage a fair number of social accounts I just may be logged in as someone other than myself. So, I had to go into bing and change the privacy settings to block this auto login.

How do you feel Bings use of Facebook login has impacted your PPC?
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote