Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Marketing
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2012   #1
kaleemDesigner

kaleemDesigner is on a distinguished road
How to improve Wordpress Blog for better Advertising

I have develop a new web designing blog: designsblessing dot com Please take a look I want to earn some money through. I need suggestion from expert to improve my blog so i can attract advertisers to post ads on my blog.
Need your advice to improve my blog.

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 03-29-2012 at 03:16 AM.
kaleemDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: How to improve Wordpress Blog for better Advertising

you are aggregating other people's content - so right off the bat you have duplicate content issues - do you know this stuff and can you do your own? have you used them and adopted them in places? if so try doing a write about that - using various free templates and how you made them your own.

original content is key - both to build a brand and to get people to keep coming back - then have an exit popup that asks if they want to subscribe to new articles.

advertisers will be hesitant to buy on a site with others content - they could go to the original source that most likely has better traffic
Old 03-31-2012   #3
kaleemDesigner

kaleemDesigner is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your advice. I don't have my original content and also my English is not so good. I also don't have enough templates to display.
In that case what should i do ?
kaleemDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012   #4
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

build the content - look at templates and explain how to use them - do it as visually as possibly to make up for the language difficulties - say it in picstures

endless top ten lists etc really don't work anymore - people now look for THE best and the reasons it is
Old 07-18-2012   #5
Cole001

Cole001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleemDesigner View Post
I have develop a new web designing blog: designsblessing dot com Please take a look I want to earn some money through. I need suggestion from expert to improve my blog so i can attract advertisers to post ads on my blog.
Need your advice to improve my blog.
as a "Aussie" master said you need to put original content whichshould be userfriendly.

I would like to add that, when you complete your duplication removal... & put your blog clean & neat...
just need to do post on some website like technorati.... where you can published your original contetn & you will get related visitors...

there are many sites where you can post your blog "But those sites not approve untile you don't have UNIQUE & USEFUL CONTENT"

Thanks,
Cole
Cole001 is offline   Reply With Quote