Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2012   #1
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Changes to Adwords

Have been reading through some old threads, bookmarks and emails and seems the drive for some things never change

CTR and QS are always loved yet it should always be conversion...

I think the fact Google took so long to provide it and you get overloaded with stuff in GA we run to those and think conversion tracking too difficult if not a straight commerce site

we now have site links and click to call and mobile etc - so there is a need to watch for ROI
Old 03-14-2012   #2
searchengineman

searchengineman will become famous soon enoughsearchengineman will become famous soon enough
Adwords Forum - What is the Future? Re: Changes to Adwords

I think Search Engine Watch Forums - (For Adwords at least)
..should throw in the towel and link to Google+ or Larger Message forum space..if they have not done so already. Maybe assume a super moderator status or something...

This is where I started my handle: searchengineman in 2007.
but this Adwords forum is no longer a forum, more like an archive..to yesterdays...

I'm Still out there,
but just not here..

Searchengineman

I'm curious if a poll could be created as to where Users are today?
searchengineman is offline   Reply With Quote