Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2011   #1
JasonK

JasonK is on a distinguished road
Question Need to prune low quality score keywords?

I have a few campaigns with some keywords with low quality scores that between their placement and low search volume rarely if ever get clicked.

Is there a pressing need to prune these out (ie. what is the adverse effect of leaving them in)--with limited time I have been focusing on my more important and high volume keywords with the thought of either doing something to raise the quality or removing these "eventually."

TIA.
JasonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Need to prune low quality score keywords?

using negatives can help with this alot