Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Other Search Engines & Directories
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2010   #1
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Bleeko

So who has been playing with Bleeko? Seems to be the topic of conversation over the last couple of weeks.
Old 11-10-2010   #2
cryptblade
SEO, International SEO, Mobile SEO, SEO Stocks

cryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud of
Re: Bleeko

It's Blekko isn't it? I dont see it being very useful. It's not mind blowingly different. I mean, the differences they talk about about, in my mind, is a moot point.
cryptblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #3
AussieWebmaster

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

sorry my typo.... iy is good for doing research - gives search numbers etc
Old 11-21-2010   #4
AussieWebmaster

Blekko or bleeko - it is getting some good press lately - go to this blekko forum thread for more
Old 11-22-2010   #5
shazansayani

shazansayani is on a distinguished road

ya i had gone through the awesome search engine Blekko and found it a great resource for SEO's specially from the slashtag theme !!! SEO's is now a days is more complicated and the competitor are running more faster then you.. then this search engine helps you to compare your status with your competitor.. There are few things which we study before optimizing a site :

1. Market to be Capturing (Globally or Country Wise)
2. Competitor
3. Type of Consumer
4. Search Volume
5. Search result

Then we move to other things that means keyword research and content and all that
shazansayani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #6
AussieWebmaster

is more for our industry but clever searchers can benefit from it
Old 11-27-2010   #7
jag
Forums Valuator, SEW

jag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the rough

I do like blekko and I see few interesting slash search
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #8
AussieWebmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazansayani View Post
ya i had gone through the awesome search engine Blekko and found it a great resource for SEO's specially from the slashtag theme !!! SEO's is now a days is more complicated and the competitor are running more faster then you.. then this search engine helps you to compare your status with your competitor.. There are few things which we study before optimizing a site :

1. Market to be Capturing (Globally or Country Wise)
2. Competitor
3. Type of Consumer
4. Search Volume
5. Search result

Then we move to other things that means keyword research and content and all that
I am fast becoming a big fan of Blekko as a research tool add RockMelt for social media and there have been two good entrants into the space that I am taking advantage of right now.