Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2007   #1
Elisabeth

Elisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to behold
SEW Live! in Columbus, OH - May 9, 2007

whoa... late to the game posting this event in the forums - apologies... I thought I had already done it

in any case, if you are within a few hours drive (or easy/cheap flight- anyone seen http://www.skybus.com yet?) of Columbus, OHIO - please join us on Wednesday, May 9th for our next networking/conference event:

Search Engine Watch LIVE! in Columbus, Ohio at the Hyatt

You'll find all the details in the link above, including more on the agenda.

Matt Bailey & Jennifer Laycock are doing a separate training session/SOCIAL MEDIA Workshop in the morning, and I am hosting the afternoon session, which is what I like to call a "taste of SES" - with three sessions, featuring speakers from the SES circuit and other local experts, touching on the key areas of SEM in today's marketplace.

This is a low cost, informal networking event that lets you meet local peers in SEM, and if you have never been to a major SES show, this is the next best thing - you'll get an idea of the type of discussion that takes place at the larger shows, in a more intimate setting.
Elisabeth is offline   Reply With Quote