Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2006   #1
cowren

Search Market Dominator in China

wow. baidu is a the dominator in the china search market. will this company has a similar service, like adsense/adwords launched in the china. May be we can move our services to china and make a big fortune also.

cowren

Last edited by David Wallace : 04-06-2006 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-03-2006   #2
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
A little quid pro quo

Since "searchers" in China have been so nice in somehow finding and clicking on my US only ads (Yahoo). I think it is about time I return the favor.

Won't baidu's advertisers be soo pleased when they see all the wonderful clicks they get from the US with no conversions.
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery
Since "searchers" in China have been so nice in somehow finding and clicking on my US only ads (Yahoo). I think it is about time I return the favor.

Won't baidu's advertisers be soo pleased when they see all the wonderful clicks they get from the US with no conversions.
Funny we run ads in Google and Baidu and both convert well for us... also Sina and Sohu
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #4
seo4china

seo4china is on a distinguished road
Re: Search Market Dominator in China

Yes Baidu converts pretty well for most of our clients.
About clicking on Baidu ads in the US I think they will be filtered out (if showing at all) if the advertiser didn't choose the US as a location.

Last edited by seo4china : 10-03-2007 at 08:46 AM.
seo4china is offline   Reply With Quote