Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Yahoo! > Yahoo Search Marketing (PPC Ads)
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2006   #1
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Dynamic PPC in Movie Results

Gary has a wonderful find on See Various Categories of Sponsored Ads on Yahoo Movies Pages Without Having to Reload the Page.

I call this the AdLinks of Yahoo but a tad cooler.
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006   #2
Jenstar

Jenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of light
Gary blogging about these reminded me of some cool ContentMatch ad units I saw over Christmas and forgot to write about.

They consist of two ads, keywords (similar to ad links) to change the ads within the ad units, as well as an image related to the ads.

The various screenshots are on my blog here.
Jenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #3
incrediblehelp

incrediblehelp is on a distinguished road
I blogged about these "hotlinks" showing up in Yahoo IM as well a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.jaankanellis.com/yahoo-im-hotlinks-keywords/

Is anyone else seeing them there?
incrediblehelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #4
Jenstar

Jenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of light
That is actually their Y!Q program that you are seeing. They did add it to Yahoo messenger as well.

The results you see pop up in the boxes are not paid ads, but search results from the web as well as related links to articles/resources within the Yahoo portal network.
Jenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #5
incrediblehelp

incrediblehelp is on a distinguished road
Jenstar, I wonder what keywords trigger it? Just movies or what else?
incrediblehelp is offline   Reply With Quote