Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2005   #1
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
SEO Paintball Event?

Guys, what are your thoughts about having an SEO Paintball event. White vs. Black vs. Gray vs. Search Engines?

I posted the idea at the roundtable and linked to other forums discussing it (after I posted it in the forums).

This can be a blast.

I assume we would do it at a SEM conference. Just wanted to get an idea from the forum folks which is best and what time is best. Also if anyone wants to organize it...
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #2
SanDiegoSEO

SanDiegoSEO is a jewel in the roughSanDiegoSEO is a jewel in the roughSanDiegoSEO is a jewel in the roughSanDiegoSEO is a jewel in the rough
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

I am SO down. I play twice a week with my team, but playing without the hassle of babysitting my team will be very fun.

I know some paintball video companies, and we can see how much it would cost to run some DVD's of our games, so people could remember it.

There is a field near San Jose that usually hosts regional tournaments, that should be large anough for anything we through at it.
SanDiegoSEO is offline   Reply With Quote