Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Member's Lounge > The Padded Room
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2005   #1
Mike Grehan

Mike Grehan is a name known to allMike Grehan is a name known to allMike Grehan is a name known to allMike Grehan is a name known to allMike Grehan is a name known to allMike Grehan is a name known to all
Thank you so much.

I just wanted to pop in quickly and say thank you to the many people from the forum who sent thoughts and prayers for my son, Michael.

As some know, he was involved in an horrific knife attack suffering a life threatening stab wound to his neck. Fortunately, his spinal cord was not damaged and the neurosurgeons did a magical job of repairing the wound taking special care of nerve ends etc.

Michael lost so much blood as a result of the attack, he almost died. However, with the skills of the emergency services and surgeons involved, as well as the thoughts and prayers of so many people, he is at home slowly recuperating.

Michael's friend, Craig, while trying to protect him, also suffered a serious stab wound to his arm. His friend, Jesse, who was suffering from a broken foot at the time of the attack, had the foresight and bravery to use whatever she could to stop the blood loss, waiting for the Paramedics to arrive.

The culprit has been arrested and remains in custody until his trial.

The attack was a great shock to all. But as friends together, they are determined to get over it.

Once again, thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.
Mike Grehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #2
orion

orion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation

I'm so happy to hear your son is recuperating, Mike. As a member of a body, when one member suffers the others suffer, too. Happy to hear of the great news.

Orion
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #3
dannysullivan
Editor, SearchEngineLand.com (Info, Great Columns & Daily Recap Of Search News!)

dannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud of
I was very sorry to hear about this, Mike, but very glad to hear your son is recovering.
dannysullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #4
AndyBeal
Fortune Interactive

AndyBeal is on a distinguished road
Our love and prayers

Love and prayers coming your way.

Andy & Sheila
AndyBeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #5
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Best wishes Mike, Michael and family.
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #6
David Wallace

David Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to behold
So glad that your son is out of danger and recovering.
David Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #7
searchengineblog.com
There's an anti. Let's up it.

searchengineblog.com has a spectacular aura aboutsearchengineblog.com has a spectacular aura about
Very sorry to hear, but very glad to know he's on the mend, Mike. Best wishes from both Maria and I.
searchengineblog.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #8
critter
Underpromise; Overdeliver

critter is a jewel in the roughcritter is a jewel in the roughcritter is a jewel in the roughcritter is a jewel in the rough
Although I don't personally know you Mike and have never met you, I do know of you and the respect you command from the SEO community!

With that said, as many others have already noted, I do send my wishes to both yourself, family and son and excellent news to hear he is recovering nicely and on the road back!

Cheers

Critter
critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #9
Brad
A Usual Suspect

Brad is a jewel in the roughBrad is a jewel in the roughBrad is a jewel in the roughBrad is a jewel in the rough
Sorry to hear about this. I hope your son and the other boys all make a speedy and full recovery.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #10
JasonD

JasonD will become famous soon enoughJasonD will become famous soon enough
Mike, Mine and every one else at SL send you their regards and hopes for a speedy recovery for Michael.
JasonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #11
I, Brian
Whitehat on...Whitehat off...Whitehat on...Whitehat off...

I, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of light
Hey, best wishes to you and your family, Mike.
I, Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #12
mcanerin

mcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad to hear it, Mike! Best of luck to your son, and please pass on my admiration for his friends - talk about a friend in need being a friend indeed...

Ian
Old 11-10-2005   #13
grasshopper

grasshopper will become famous soon enoughgrasshopper will become famous soon enough
i'm glad to hear your son is on the mend, mike. best wishes to all your family.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #14
mick g

mick g is a jewel in the roughmick g is a jewel in the roughmick g is a jewel in the rough
very sorry to hear about this

Best wishes to everyone Mike and I hope Michael and Craig make a speedy recovery
mick g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #15
WebGuerrilla
The terrorist, not the monkey

WebGuerrilla has a spectacular aura aboutWebGuerrilla has a spectacular aura about
Mike,

I'm so glad to hear Michael is making a strong recovery. How fortunate he is to have the kind of friends who were capable of keeping their composure during such a traumatic event.

Greg
WebGuerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #16
bethabernathy
Looking forward to Summer

bethabernathy has a spectacular aura aboutbethabernathy has a spectacular aura aboutbethabernathy has a spectacular aura about
Very Best Wishes

Best Wishes to you and your family. Beth & Paul
bethabernathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #17
bhartzer
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing Expert

bhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura about
What a crazy world this is. It just goes to show that it can happen to anyone at any time, even those who you care deepest about.

Our prayers are with you and everyone in your family and everyone involved--good luck for a speedy recovery.
Old 11-10-2005   #18
seomontreal
For rent with option to buy...

seomontreal is on a distinguished road
In my thoughts

Hi Mike...we've never met even online but I do recognize your name and wish to pass on my condolences to you and your family. Very happy that your son is on the mend and perp has been caught.
seomontreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #19
AmericanBulldog

So sorry to hear about this, best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
Old 11-10-2005   #20
GoogleGuy
Unofficial Representative

GoogleGuy is a glorious beacon of lightGoogleGuy is a glorious beacon of lightGoogleGuy is a glorious beacon of lightGoogleGuy is a glorious beacon of lightGoogleGuy is a glorious beacon of lightGoogleGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Hope he does okay.

Wow, that's really scary. I hope everything turns out fine. Hang in there..
GoogleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote