Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2005   #1
Joseph Morin

Joseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of light
Danny Sullivan and Brett Tabke Embrace Spam

While at PubCon 9 in London, I came up with definative proof that Danny Sullivan of Search Engine Watch and Brett Tabke of WebmasterWorld do indeed embrace SPAM.

Shocking but true. Just when you think you know someone. I went to PubCon in high hopes of meeting search marketers and hoping to learn a thing or two and this is what I had to discover.

Joe
Joseph Morin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #2
bhartzer
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing Expert

bhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura about
That's a classic photo. One for the archives. Or even the record books.
Old 10-15-2005   #3
seobook
I'm blogging this

seobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to all
I teased jason about that outfit... just wondering if he bought it after I mentioned it or already had it in his closet.