Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Other Google Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2005   #1
garyp

garyp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the rough
A New Googleplex: This Time in Arizona

Here a Googleplex, there a Googleplex, everywhere a Googleplex.
http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/051011-204724
garyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005   #2
David Wallace

David Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to behold
Arizona would be a perfect place. The weather is near perfect year-round and cost of living isn't quite as high as California (although our real estate is getting there fast) so wages would be more economical for Google. hey, everyone else from California is coming over here. Why not Google as well.
David Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005   #3
orion

orion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation

The Valley of the Sun is a beautiful place to be. I lived there for 13 years. ASU, Tempe, West and East campuses are great places. I hope Google comes to the Valley.

Orion
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005   #4
Scott Fish

Scott Fish is on a distinguished road
Google in AZ would be a great place for them.
I heard that google is putting in a Data Center in Oregon too. I know someone who sold a large chunch of land to google within the last few months...does anyone know anything about this?
Scott Fish is offline   Reply With Quote