Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Other Google Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005   #1
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Cartoon Editorial Jabs at Google Becoming Popular

I seem to see a lot of play with Google in the editorial and other satiric cartoonists" work these days.
This just supports the prevasiveness of the brand. My 9 and 13 year olds love Google stuff.... big points in the social status to have things with the Google brand.
A good sample of Google cartoons are the following that emerged in the past few days.

NY Times Editorial Cartoon This one was printed today.

One Page web page

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 10-10-2005 at 01:50 PM.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #2
St0n3y
The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know.

St0n3y is a name known to allSt0n3y is a name known to allSt0n3y is a name known to allSt0n3y is a name known to allSt0n3y is a name known to allSt0n3y is a name known to all
I'd like to be able to search my house!

BTW: the first link doesn't work.
St0n3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by St0n3y
I'd like to be able to search my house!

BTW: the first link doesn't work.
I tried to change it now it is number 2 but since the site name is googleb-a-s-t-a-r-ds.com is causing it to be censored automatically by the forum.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #4
5starAffiliatePrograms
Affiliate Management Consultant

5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough
Good ones Aussie. Thanks! I collect Google cartoons to use for my blog on days I can't think of anything else to write about. I'll add these to my collection.

Linda
5starAffiliatePrograms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #5
garyp

garyp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the rough
Google and South Park

hi everyone.
Yesterday, I posted this item to the blog. It might be of interest given the current thread.
http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/051009-164050

g
garyp is offline   Reply With Quote