Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Other Search Engines & Directories
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005   #1
orion

orion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation BoardTracker

Chris today has a great post about the beta service BoardTracker which continuosly indexes posts on the Web.

Nice search technology. It already indexed a new thread I opened last night. Pretty impressive.

BoardTracker allows you to do advanced searches. One interesting feature is the advanced search scope (last 24 hours, week, month, year and the last 6142 years, whatever that means (things before 6142 will be ignored? )

Orion
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005   #2
BoardTracker
Keeping an eye on things

BoardTracker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion
Chris today has a great post about the beta service BoardTracker which continuosly indexes posts on the Web.

Nice search technology. It already indexed a new thread I opened last night. Pretty impressive.

BoardTracker allows you to do advanced searches. One interesting feature is the advanced search scope (last 24 hours, week, month, year and the last 6142 years, whatever that means (things before 6142 will be ignored? )

Orion
Well, BoardTracker is still running history scans.. thats why only 6142 years back
It was nice reading about BoardTracker in the article. Thanks Orion for bringing it up.
One major correction to the details in the article if I may, BoardTracker is indexing 11,000 forums, not threads. You can assume the number of threads is quite a lot higher and keeps growing. As a matter of fact, the number of forums is now 21,000 (soon to be visible on the next index update) and growing fast.
BoardTracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005   #3
orion

orion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to beholdorion is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation

Great tool, board. Good job!

I can see many applications for mining forums.

Orion
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #4
BoardTracker
Keeping an eye on things

We now also have a nifty mozilla/firefox search plugin for boardtracker which for all (free & premium) members is also configurable..

http://tools.boardtracker.com/#mozilla_search_plugin

Also for anyone interested in keeping up to date with what we are working on we have our official blog here..

http://pidgintech.fotopages.com/

Lots more cool stuff coming soon!

Old 08-15-2006   #5
BoardTracker
Keeping an eye on things

Wasn't able to edit the previous post so I'll just post the update in this reply..

The official boardtracker blog is now here:

http://blog.boardtracker.com