Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Other Google Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005   #1
garyp

garyp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the roughgaryp is a jewel in the rough
Google Earth: The Contest

Hey there. I just blogged about a new game that uses Google Earth. If you give it a go, we would love to hear your thoughts. The blog post is here.
garyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005   #2
cornwall

cornwall has disabled reputation
I have too much time on my hands

Its not that difficult a game, really more to do with being able to use Google Search than Google Earth.

Anyway, I am on to the "Big Game" now, which they assure one will be harder!
cornwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005   #3
fulotta

Arrow EarthContest.com - from Beta Tester

I've been lucky enough to play the beta of the "Big Game". We've only been allowed to look through about 2% of it supposedly, but I can say that it's 10x better than the first game. If you haven't played the very first game yet, check it out at http://earthcontest.com

I can definitely say that the next game (at least the beta), is much harder, much more intriguing, and is extremely compelling. It seems unlimited in scope and that makes it really challenging.

We're also hearing that the start of the game is nearing in the next month or so and that there is a really sweet prize to beat it.

my 2 cents::00155454

The Watcher