Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdSense
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005   #1
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Blogger Enables Easy AdSense Within Templates

JenSense has the scope http://www.jensense.com/archives/200...ed_adsens.html

Quote:
It features a new tab within the control panel where bloggers can sign up for AdSense as well as manage their AdSense placement and options for the ads that will appear on the blog. This makes it just about as easy as can be for bloggers to sign up for a new AdSense account.

One unique feature of this new integration is that you can preview the placement before it goes live, changing ad units and ad styles on the fly... all without ever having to touch the HTML code or the AdSense javascript.
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #2
Marketing Guy
Can't think of a witty title.

Marketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to all
Is this a limited roll out? My CP isn't showing the new tab.
Marketing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #3
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
You don't seeit under the "templates" tab?
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #4
Marketing Guy

Marketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to all
Nope definitely not, I followed the info on Jen's blog - sat and looked at the screenie / browser together, with my account missing Adsense tab.
Old 09-23-2005   #5
Jenstar

Jenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of light
It is on the Blogger control panel, not the regular AdSense control panel, just incase you are looking in the wrong control panel
Jenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #6
Marketing Guy

Nope definitely the right one. This URL - w*ww.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=######

MG

Last edited by Marketing Guy : 09-23-2005 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Delinked
Old 09-23-2005   #7
Jenstar

Jenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.blogger.com/adsense-edit.g?blogID=00000000

Replacing the blog ID, does that link work?

Do you already have AdSense on that blog? Perhaps it doesn't offer it on blogs that are already running AdSense, assuming if you managed to do it by adding the javascript to the template HTML code that you do not need any "one click to add AdSense" integration.
Old 09-23-2005   #8
Jenstar

It could be a geo-location issue, someone left a comment on my blog that it isn't available in Germany. It definitely is available in the US and Canada.
Old 09-26-2005   #9
Marketing Guy

Jen, that link displays an Adsense (Blogger branded) sign up page, but the tab still doesn't display on the nav bar. When I select to "sign in" (existing AdSense acc holders) it just takes me to a regular Blogger sign screen (and my AdSense login doesn't work).

I don't have AdSense on the blog yet (didn't really plan to, so it's not a big deal).

MG
Old 10-07-2005   #10
Marcia

Marcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be using Blogger for several sites if it weren't for that mandatory bar across the top to click to the next site.

There used to be a service available without it, but no more - wish they'd have it again.
Marcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #11
Webvisitor

Webvisitor will become famous soon enough
Marcia, I have removed the bar using this code.
Add <noembed> after </head>
Add </noembed> after <body>

</head>

<noembed>
<body>
</noembed>

You will still have to keep the Blogger button somewhere on the page. Good luck!
Webvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006   #12
minicc

Adsense Templates

Seriously, I'm not a coder and I got so confused .. I mean the ads never showed up where I wanted them too.

Anyway, there was something on the Pre-Fabulous blog .. you can actually just cut and paste the whole template, with the ads built right in. I've used it on my sites now and it works fine. Don't forget to change it with your adsense numbers though!!!!

http://pre-fabulous.blogspot.com/200...-template.html
Old 03-09-2006   #13
IncrediBILL
a legend in my own mind

IncrediBILL will become famous soon enough
So confused you spammed

Amazing blogger confused you but posting spam didn't
IncrediBILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #14
prismmb

prismmb is on a distinguished road
I also Found one Good Blog Related to adsense