Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2005   #1
holyearth

holyearth is on a distinguished road
Adwords down?

Adwords down for me at 12:25 est, ... can't login to adwords.....

anyone else?
holyearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005   #2
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
should be working now...
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005   #3
phpmaven
And now for something completely different...

phpmaven will become famous soon enough
I can't login either.
phpmaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005   #4
wheelsoffire
WheelsOfFire

wheelsoffire is on a distinguished road
Same here. I tried to get in about 20 min ago, and got an error message. Now I still cant get in.
wheelsoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005   #5
doc816

doc816 is on a distinguished road
Cant log in either, its timing out.
doc816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005   #6
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Sorry everyone.

Yes, I can certainly confirm that some advertisers are having difficulty logging in. As might be imagined, engineering is hard at work on the issue - and I'll let you know more as I know more.

Again, my apologies on behalf of AdWords, to those who are currently unable to login.

AWA
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005   #7
phpmaven
And now for something completely different...

phpmaven will become famous soon enough
Well, I was able to login but now am getting a generic "internal server error" page when I try to add a new ad group. I guess they are having some major problems. I can imagine all of the techs running around like crazy right now
phpmaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005   #8
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well, I was able to login but now am getting a generic "internal server error" page when I try to add a new ad group. I guess they are having some major problems. I can imagine all of the techs running around like crazy right now.
I've been waiting a bit before posting, but it looks as if the login issues are resolved. I'm not aware of other 'major issues' at this point, but I'll certainly keep my eyes and ears open.

I don't think this other issue is related to the login problem, phpmaven. I think there is a good chance you'll be able to resolve it by rebooting, opening a fresh browser, and also a fresh login page (in other words, from adwords.google.com, rather than from a bookmarked page).

I hope that does the trick. Some folks also find that clearing their cache and cookies will help.

AWR

Last edited by AdWordsRep : 06-15-2005 at 04:58 PM.
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote