OmniMedicalSearch.com - New Medical Metasearch Engine
OmniMedicalSearch.com, a medical metasearch engine, is open for beta testing. Targeted for both the general public and medical professionals, OmniMedicalSearch.com covers 25 databases including authoritative medical search engines, image libraries and the latest health and medical news.
OmniMedicalSearch.com search options include:
* 12 Medical Search Engines (Default Search)
* MedPro Search for medical professionals.
* Basic Search for the general public.
* Related Search Options.
* Single Source Search Focus.
* One-Click Dictionary look up.
Surfers can also take advantage of many serendipitous information tools offered which include:
* Acronym Search powered by Medilexicon.
* Dictionary Search powered by OneLook.
* Medical Association Mini-Directory (150 and counting).
* Medical Journal Mini-Directory - (250 and counting).
* 72 Searchable Medical Databases.
OmniMedicalSearch.com, unlike general focus metasearch engines, does not include PPC results. It features a streamlined design, without bells and whistles, to speed downloading time.
"My primary concerns are speed, user satisfaction and presenting relevant results from reliable, unbiased sources," Founder Jason Morrow said. "After that, nothing else matters."
SofterLogic, a UK based company, developed the software program for OmniMedicalSearch.com. OMS founder, Jason Morrow, is an American citizen doing volunteer work in Romania. Morrow is an internet marketing consultant and webmaster.
User suggestions and feedback are welcome through the contact form.
Join Date: Jun 2004
There are a couple of such specialized search engines out there. Most of them are not widely known outside the target audience, but by being so specialized, these engines deliver very relevatn results...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|