Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2005   #1
Elisabeth

Elisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to behold
Search Engine Watch Forums LIVE! June 28th in Atlanta, GA

In June, we're celebrating our one year anniversary, and the forums are having their first official
gathering, Search Engine Watch Forums Live. It's happening on June 28 at the Ritz
Carlton in Atlanta, from 8:00am - 1:00pm.

I will be hosting and moderating the networking event, which
kicks off with a panel of local search engine marketers - Stacy Williams of Prominent Placement,
David Williams of 360i and one of Search Engine Watch Forum's
own moderators, Christian Griffith aka "Sebastian" will discuss
the latest trends, hot topics and issues in
today's SEM marketplace.

After the panel, there will be organized roundtable topics with discussion
leaders to get into specific tactics and SEM strategies. In "speed dating"
style, attendees will have a chance to move onto another topic they've
indicated interest in during the registration process.

There will be plenty of time for networking and discussion.

For more information or to register, visit the Search Engine Watch Forums
Live site at http://www.jupiterevents.com/sewlive/june05/
Elisabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #2
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations Elisabeth! I think this is a great idea! I hope you get to San Diego soon... count me in.
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #3
I, Brian
Whitehat on...Whitehat off...Whitehat on...Whitehat off...

I, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of light
1 year old? Crikey - well done - you've survived so far.

Shame I'll miss it - but I notice you didn't mention there being any cake at the celebrations - an oversight?
I, Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005   #4
I, Brian
Whitehat on...Whitehat off...Whitehat on...Whitehat off...

I, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of lightI, Brian is a glorious beacon of light
Lol!! I read about this tonight in the SEW newsletter, then grumbled to Danny that I wasn't aware of this event.

Sorry Danny - been a long day - my bad.
I, Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005   #5
agreen1125
Tell me the color of money and I tell you my last name..

agreen1125 is on a distinguished road
Any chance..

this event be also held in CA? Southern Cali or Northern Cali?

Or a little get-together of SEO's in this part of the US of A.

What sayeth?
agreen1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #6
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
How about one in NYC? I imagine you would get a lot of people to attend.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #7
Jenstar

Jenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of lightJenstar is a glorious beacon of light
Seattle
Jenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #8
oilman

oilman is a jewel in the roughoilman is a jewel in the roughoilman is a jewel in the roughoilman is a jewel in the rough
Seattle
oilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #9
Marcia

Marcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Southern California. Contrary to popular opinion, we do not all eat tofu and sprouts, get naked to run free on the beach and worship the sun.
Marcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #10
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia
Southern California. Contrary to popular opinion, we do not all eat tofu and sprouts, get naked to run free on the beach and worship the sun.
And that is such a shame... but hey give up those sprouts and tofu!!!!
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #11
Elisabeth

Elisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to beholdElisabeth is a splendid one to behold
funny you should mention Seattle

it was down to Atlanta & Seattle for the first one, as a matter of fact!!

Sorry, it will probably not come to NYC, since SES is already there. The idea of Forums Live! is more to get to cities that SES doesn't go to, and in times between some of the bigger SES shows.

Perhaps we may hold nominations/suggestions & Poll to see which city should be next however.
Elisabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #12
mcanerin

mcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond reputemcanerin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, then, why go? I can get the meat eating, fully clothed, no-beaches (or tans)-anywhere and "what's that shiny thing in the sky" experience here in Calgary

I'd like to "third" the motion for Seattle, though.

Ian
Old 06-09-2005   #13
Marcia

Marcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nominations/suggestions
Elisabeth, I think Aussie Webmaster has already voted for Southern California. And NO, AW I will most certainly NOT give up tofu.
Marcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005   #14
dannysullivan
Editor, SearchEngineLand.com (Info, Great Columns & Daily Recap Of Search News!)

dannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud of
Seattle, definitely high on the list. And SoCal, well, do it in OC, and I've got a good excuse to come back home
dannysullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005   #15
Marketing Guy
Can't think of a witty title.

Marketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to allMarketing Guy is a name known to all
Hey don't forget us Brits! :P How about a little trip over the pond to London or Edinburgh?
Marketing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005   #16
Robert_Charlton

Robert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud ofRobert_Charlton has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia
Marcia - We all do that in northern California. I think we should have one up here... beach and tofu optional for those who like to eat hamburgers with their clothes on.
Robert_Charlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005   #17
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysullivan
Seattle, definitely high on the list. And SoCal, well, do it in OC, and I've got a good excuse to come back home
Super! Count me in.
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005   #18
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
How about Suffern, NY?
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005   #19
agreen1125
Tell me the color of money and I tell you my last name..

agreen1125 is on a distinguished road
Woah..

So Cal is getting a good nod we got 2 mods looking this way..and yes the sun is shining up..beach area i think is well worth the time

atta!
agreen1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005   #20
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
Washington DC!
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote