Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Vertical Markets & Specialty Search > Multilingual Search Markets & Non-US Engines
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2005   #1
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
Marketing to the Hispanic Market :: Listen Live April 8th!

I will be having an interview with eMarketing Talk Show about Marketing to the Hispanic Market :: Listen Live April 8th! It will start on that Friday from 5pm to 6pm Pacific Time on WorldTalkRadio. Please write down here any questions that you would like answered during the show. I will do my best fit them in.

Afterwords, we can use this thread to discuss any other things not covered on the show.

Thanks!

Last edited by Nacho : 04-06-2005 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Updated time for the show.
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005   #2
Carlos Chacón

Carlos Chacón is on a distinguished road
Hi Nacho,
Thanks for the opportunity to participate. I am not in the US but I would like to know something about the Yahoo search experience.

I am worried and bored about the web results that Yahoo brings me up lately when I do a search. They have something in common: TOO many blogger (BLOGS) with a lot of non good content and the quantity of the web results are poor too.

I am not agreeing with the Google dominant so, I start to use Yahoo as my secondary web search page…

Is this happen because Yahoo Slurp is too young? What about Hispanic versions? Is MSN the only one who cares about ESPAñOL results?

Thanks for your help

Congratulations.
Carlos Chacón is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005   #3
randfish

randfish is a name known to allrandfish is a name known to allrandfish is a name known to allrandfish is a name known to allrandfish is a name known to allrandfish is a name known to all
Nacho,

When you target the Hispanic market, are you talking about a very geographically diverse market, or just Mexico and US Spanish speakers - does the reach extend to Central & South America - to Europe & North Africa?

Good luck!
randfish is offline   Reply With Quote