Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2011   #1
exoticpublishing
Always looking to Network with sharp netrepeneurs

exoticpublishing is on a distinguished road
Moving lies off the first & second page

Hi,

I've been looking for someone who really knows SEO to help move these 2-3 blogs off the first page of my search terms.

They are lies from either independent contractors or companies I reviewed that didn't like the review I wrote.

I've had someone tell me it can be done & they can get them pushed to the 6th page or so, others make it seem like I'm nuts for even suggesting such a thing.

Is it just that the latter is inept & don't know what they are doing? Is that why they are saying that?

Michelle
exoticpublishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011   #2
miskandar
MES

miskandar is on a distinguished road
Re: Moving lies off the first & second page

Hi Michelle,

Would you like to tell me these 2-3 blogs and the keywords you want to target, please?

Thank you,

MES

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 11-28-2011 at 01:22 AM. Reason: self promoting
miskandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011   #3
exoticpublishing
Always looking to Network with sharp netrepeneurs

exoticpublishing is on a distinguished road

Hi Mes,

I read some of your tips & I am pretty sure you aren't supposed to pay for links as that's a Google slap for sure, so I'll pass.

To everyone else...

I'm ONLY seeking people who know what they are doing & use white hat methods.

Michelle
exoticpublishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011   #4
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

okay sign up for the social media here
the profiles will rank and can muscle them down... link to the profiles in the other profiles etc also increases their impact
Old 11-28-2011   #5
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

also look at the sites ranking below the offenders and get links for them too
Old 11-29-2011   #6
bhartzer
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing Expert

bhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura aboutbhartzer has a spectacular aura about

Michelle, what you'll need to do is create web pages that will rank well--typically those could be blogs, blog posts, social media profiles, websites (domains with your target keywords work well), in an effort to get those to rank well, above the others.

It takes time to create sites, web pages, profiles, and soforth, so you'll need to do that yourself or hire someone to do it for you. Also, link building--getting links to favorable pages that already rank well, is going to be important, as well.