Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2010   #1
Jazajay

Jazajay has disabled reputation
Bing survey how many answered it?

As a member of Bing webmaster tools I got a nice survey asking what I thought, what I use, how would I make it better etc....

So what did you think of it?
One area I thought was lacking was local search 1 question which hardly touched it and what country do I currently reside in yep the UK was not on the list, WELL DONE BING!

Last edited by Jazajay : 11-11-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Jazajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Bing survey how many answered it?

lol... they are busy with integrating Yahoo
Old 11-11-2010   #3
Jazajay

Jazajay has disabled reputation

O yeah that explains why in the small list of countries I could have come from in an English survey they miss the UK off but added Spain, France and Mexico.

Now surely if I resided in those countries a survey in French or Spanish would have been better for them, and got more respondents, and place the UK on the English survey. Not that I am bitter at all.

But I did find the long survey lacking in some areas which is a shame as they could have gone more in depth and got more views about where they need to improve. Opportunity missed me thinks.
Jazajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010   #4
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

Bing dropped the ball with that survey - let's hope they do better with Yahoo merge