Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Other Google Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2004   #1
5starAffiliatePrograms
Affiliate Management Consultant

5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough
Google Mutual Funds???

This maybe a dumb question - but are there any mutual funds out there that own a piece of Google in their portfolio? I checked the Munder & Jacibs Internet Funds and most of the other funds and can't find one. I would love to invest in a fund that had a little Google, Amazon, Ebay and Yahoo, but can't find one. Many have the last 3 but I can't find one that has a little Google in it.
(I just want a little piece of Google.)

Linda
5starAffiliatePrograms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #2
seobook
I'm blogging this

seobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to allseobook is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5starAffiliatePrograms
This maybe a dumb question - but are there any mutual funds out there that own a piece of Google in their portfolio? I checked the Munder & Jacibs Internet Funds and most of the other funds and can't find one. I would love to invest in a fund that had a little Google, Amazon, Ebay and Yahoo, but can't find one. Many have the last 3 but I can't find one that has a little Google in it.
(I just want a little piece of Google.)

Linda
Legg Mason
Fidelity
Old 11-08-2004   #3
5starAffiliatePrograms
Affiliate Management Consultant

5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough5starAffiliatePrograms is a jewel in the rough
WhooHoo. I searched everywhere and could not find any. Thanks so much for that article. Just what I needed!
5starAffiliatePrograms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #4
Buddha

Buddha is on a distinguished road
Wow. I kicked myself in the butt for not buying into G b/c I thought the offering price was too high.

I didn't know that Legg Mason bought G stock and is now the single largest institutional investor.

Most of my investment $ happens to be in Legg Mason's value trust. I've been a happy customer since 97. Thanks for making my day SEOBook!
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote