Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2010   #1
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
Alert: Exclude these two publishers

We have been seeing a large uptick in form fraud on Google adwords content network - Publishers.

Essentially companies are hiring people to click on ads within their site, and then complete conversions such as a form request.
The contact information being submitted is valid, it is what they have found in public records such as whitepages.com and other resources. Thus the info passes most filters, as it is valid, it's just somebody elses information.

I want to be clear that I do not accuse these two publishers of being the ones intentionally conducting this type of activity. What I do know is that through their websites we have identified a great deal of form fraud.

I highly recommend that you add these two sites to your exclude list and be aware that they are replicating this site under different domain names.

www.sherpy.com
www.pluoxy.com

Has anyone else experienced an increase in form fraud?
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Alert: Exclude these two publishers

thanks for the insight