Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > MSN Search
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2010   #1
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
Username Login Overload

Okay, I'm at my wits end. I am thoroughly frustrated with the Microsoft username login disaster.

I could detail out the reason for my hot face, but I have no doubt many of you have experienced the same and it will only throw you back to a hellish flash back. But let me quickly vent;

I registered for MSN long ago. Registered for a developers forum. Registered for Hotmail when asked, registered for Live.com and registered for Bing communities, advertising communities and so on. I have a user name for Adcenter and for all of our client accounts. But today whenever I try to login to anything Microsoft, accept for Adcenter, it logs me in, and gives me a page stating... please create your account. I ALREADY HAVE ONE, which I am logged into! If I submit additional information, it tells me "Sorry that username is already in use." No **** it's me and I'm logged in, but I can't access anything but this darn account page. It wants me to create once again... another user account.

Why ohhhhh why Microsoft do you torment us like this. Can you just allow us to access ALL of our Microsoft services under one username and account?
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010   #2
jag
Forums Valuator, SEW

jag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the rough
Re: Username Login Overload

MS agent will try a Google account and learn and hope to fix this soon

Best,
jag is offline   Reply With Quote