Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2009   #1
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
AdWords is "Loading". Why?

Good grief. I just realized why I have problems with the new AdWords interface. It's not the design, or the features.

In a word it's... "Loading.."

I've never seen this delay message before in any Google service!!!!!!!!

This is a first for Google. A "delay" first.

For me that means slow and overloaded. The last time I saw this "Loading.." message was in the Yahoo Panorama interface.

Not a good feeling, when you've come to expect instant action from Google.

Yahoo may "Load", but Google never should!

For me it just violates a fundamental way I think about Google. It advertises Google as slow.

Google, with 1 million servers worldwide, wants their advertisers to wait while thing "Load"?

Last edited by abbottsys : 05-14-2009 at 08:36 PM.
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: AdWords is "Loading". Why?

Have yet to see that one in AdWords but see it all the time at Gmail
Old 05-21-2009   #3
jag
Forums Valuator, SEW

jag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the roughjag is a jewel in the rough

Whay do you say this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbottsys View Post
Yahoo may "Load", but Google never should!
Now a days, there are delays / problems in Google service. I see in Gmail, G groups and sometime in G Gadget as "Service unavailable" . It happens when more users and bots eat their space and traffic BW . G need to plan.

Best,
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #4
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of

Quote:
Google, with 1 million servers worldwide, wants their advertisers to wait while thing "Load"?
Wait. We have that many servers?

All kidding aside, though, that is very useful feedback, abbottsys, and it has been passed along to the right folks.

Thanks,

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #5
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

Is Google grabbing results from a variety of datacenters? maybe the bringing them together gives the loading issue.
Old 05-21-2009   #6
ChiefLee
Promotional Products Guru

ChiefLee will become famous soon enough

I haven't had this issue.
ChiefLee is offline   Reply With Quote