Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2009   #1
beu

beu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to all
Ses Nyc 2009

Hey Frank, got any updates about extracurricular activities next week????
Old 03-18-2009   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Ses Nyc 2009

charity event Monday night and then an event at Dave and Busters on Wednesday
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009   #3
cryptblade
SEO, International SEO, Mobile SEO, SEO Stocks

cryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud ofcryptblade has much to be proud of

I'll be there. With my new company. Holla!
cryptblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009   #4
beu

beu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptblade View Post
I'll be there. With my new company. Holla!
Cool man, give me a shout!
Old 03-23-2009   #5
sportsguy
Just another in-house SEM guy...

sportsguy is a jewel in the roughsportsguy is a jewel in the roughsportsguy is a jewel in the rough

Catching a flight to NYC in about an hour - should be in town around 4PM. Gotta love short flights to NYC!

Here's to another good show!

I'll hit the lobby bar this evening to see if anyone is around. I kinda sorta recall last year after meeting up with Frank there...

902-830-6526 for texts

duane
sportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote