Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2009   #1
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
Adwords Drop. Is anyone else seeing this?

Wow. Over the past few days I've seen a sudden drop in bid prices. Meaning, some high paying advertisers must have pulled out of the auction. It's nice that I can now get great Ad ranking for less, but what's the bigger picture? Has a downturn in Adwords advertising begun?
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Adwords Drop. Is anyone else seeing this?

interesting... not seen it on my end yet
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #3
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of

Are you still seeing this, Abbottsys?
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #4
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of

I will add that I am not hearing this in any of the places where I keep my ear pretty close to the ground.

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #5
susanspy

susanspy is on a distinguished road

hello all, nice to see this post & know that i have company , i too have had issues with google adsance lately with rrelevant blog content & reporting. I too am sure this is a thing they are surely working to fix but wish to have this doen asap.

Cheers!!!!
Old 02-25-2009   #6
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of

Not a huge trend, but consistent. I'm now getting better ad ranking for the same bid. I have to believe that's because some high bidders have pulled themselves out of the auction. Translation, some have dropped their Adwords ads. I'm continuing to monitor.
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote