Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2008   #1
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
AdWords - It's not just for Ads

Oh boy. There's now no doubt I'm a certified AdWords addict. Today is our 30th Wedding Anniversary. So family worldwide got an email saying simply, google ken and sara
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #2
BasicECommerce

BasicECommerce will become famous soon enough
Re: AdWords - It's not just for Ads

Are you replacing the traditional airplane banner with Google Ads to profess your love? Sky-writers beware. Times are a-changin'.
BasicECommerce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #3
jimbeetle

jimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud of

He,he, and AdSense no less!

Happy 30th to you both.
jimbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #4
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicECommerce View Post
Are you replacing the traditional airplane banner with Google Ads to profess your love? Sky-writers beware. Times are a-changin'.
LOL! Good analogy. Hey, everyone likes to see themselves #1 on Google. But my wife's not seen it yet
Old 11-25-2008   #5
AccuraCast
This is just a forum. We're here to discuss ideas

AccuraCast is an unknown quantity at this point

I see kjawishnia.com/photos/imagepages/image25.html at #1 on Google.

Congratulations on your winning a Shamus Award (whatever that may be). Not sure what that has to do with your wedding though!

Perhaps you need to pay more into your AdWords account or you need better SEO :-/

Last edited by jimbeetle : 11-25-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Delinked
AccuraCast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #6
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbeetle View Post
He,he, and AdSense no less!

Happy 30th to you both.
Thanks Jim.
Yup, I couldn't resist AdSense. I gotta find some way to pay for the anniversary present
Old 11-25-2008   #7
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of

Congratulations on the 30 years, abbottsys! That is really excellent.

Tell me, does Sara know how much fun you have with AdWords, above and beyond your day-to-day advertising?

I think you may have more fun experimenting with it than anyone I've met.

In any case, all my best to you and yours!

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #8
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdWordsRep View Post
Congratulations on the 30 years, abbottsys! That is really excellent.

Tell me, does Sara know how much fun you have with AdWords, above and beyond your day-to-day advertising?

I think you may have more fun experimenting with it than anyone I've met.

In any case, all my best to you and yours!

AWR
Thanks AWR.
Sara and my daughters loved the AdWords surprise. One daughter is in London, and appreciated my geo-targeting just for her. But I'm not sure they know the true extent of my AdWords addiction
Old 11-26-2008   #9
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of

Wow, happy 30th!
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote