Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2004   #1
Nick W

Nick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the roughNick W is a jewel in the rough
Search Marketing Asscociation EU - SMA-EU

Quote:
"The interest and support from all over Europe has been far larger than we expected, with SEM's from several countries asking how they could get involved. We look forward to assisting them in jointly promoting and educating people on search marketing in Europe" said Barry Lloyd, acting chairman SMA-UK.

The timing is perfect for the launch, as members of both groups will be attending the Search Engine Strategies conference in Stockholm, Sweden over the next few days. This provides an ideal opportunity for potential UK and continental European members to meet and discuss both initiatives.
http://www.e-marketing-news.co.uk/Oct04/sma-eu.html

Nick
Nick W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004   #2
DianeV

DianeV will become famous soon enough
I saw that, too. Mikkel, I understand that congratulations are in order. :-)
DianeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004   #3
Mikkel deMib Svendsen

Mikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud ofMikkel deMib Svendsen has much to be proud of
Thanks, Diane! But I think you should really thank all the people in Europe that have supported this so far. It seems that we really hit a vacum and all I am trying to do at this point is to get it off the ground and send in the right direction. What happens next is 100% up to the members. I will stick around as long as the (coming) members and the present working group want me to and as long as I think I can contribute in some way for the better of this organisation.
Mikkel deMib Svendsen is offline   Reply With Quote