Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2008   #1
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of
SES SJ 2008 - Fairmont Hotel 30% discount

The Marriott and Hilton have sold out on certain days. When I booked my flight via Expedia they offered me a hotel rate at the Fairmont which came out to $160/night including all taxes and fees.

The conference rate is $189 and actually when I called the Fairmont they quoted me $217 for the rooms that were still available. I asked about the Expedia rate and she said "Take it I cant offer that rate, I can only offer you the conference negotiated rate". I thought conference rates were negotiated down...?

Anyhow, if you have not booked a room, give expedia a try.

Fairmont San Jose
170 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113

Discovery
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008   #2
shaneekirk

shaneekirk is on a distinguished road
Re: SES SJ 2008 - Fairmont Hotel 30% discount

I'm not going there, but I have to say that I LOVE this hotel!!! Beautiful. Get the "oatmeal brulee" for breakfast. OMG. It's so good...

Anyway, I know that's off topic, but mmmm...
shaneekirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #3
nujen

nujen is on a distinguished road

hello all,

this will be my first SES event that i will be attending. it sounds massive, and can be overwhelming for a newbie. i don't mean to be off topic, can anyone point me to some resources where newbies can unite? (perhaps create a thread?)

i am really looking forward to this event. hope to meet many of you guys (and gals) there.

thanks!
nujen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #4
Justilien
Link Columnist - SearchEngineWatch

Justilien is a jewel in the roughJustilien is a jewel in the roughJustilien is a jewel in the rough

In case you missed that deal...if you are a member of Fairmont President Clubs you can get a free breakfast of your choice & free internet for $149.

http://www.fpcnews.com/promotions/in...px?article=142
Justilien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #5
danielos4ever

danielos4ever is on a distinguished road

Nujen, you should start a thread for newbies, maybe even get a group of newbies going to ses san jose to meet at one place so we can trek the conference and parties together.
danielos4ever is offline   Reply With Quote