Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Optimization
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2008   #1
davidpr

davidpr is on a distinguished road
I'm doing a dissertation on SEO...

Hi,

I've decided to do my MBA dissertation on SEO. I'm no expert in this at all but it fascinates me and I figured this would be a good way of really getting my head into it.

So, I'd really value some advice about the kind of issues that are hot in the SEO world at the moment, or areas of SEO that could do with a bit of research etc. I'm going to be setting up a blog as a vehicle to track my SEO strategy and how it affects traffic.

Any ideas gratefully received.

David
davidpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #2
Mark

Mark is on a distinguished road
Re: I'm doing a dissertation on SEO...

Best thing to do is to read back through all the stuff in this forum, subscribe to forum feeds, other SEW feeds, and bingo bango - you'll soon have got the hang of current issues in SEO.

I've been looking at SEO (for my business, not for my Means Bugger All), and I've picked up most of the strands in 6 weeks flat.

Mark
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #3
aks2008

aks2008 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: I'm doing a dissertation on SEO...

Hey, you have chosen internet's hottest subject for your MBA dissertation. By the way, I am also a MBA. I can really help you in your dissertation. SEO is all about marketing your website effectively. This marketing may be aimed at achieving more sales, achieving more subscribers, gaining more traffic or gaining more publicity. And this in turn depends upon various factors which I think you can research upon for your dissertation. by the way, visit this site for more seo related information : <snip>

Last edited by jimbeetle : 05-26-2008 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Snipped url
aks2008 is offline   Reply With Quote