Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdSense
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #1
vayapues
10 kinds of people in the world. Those who know binary numbers, and those who don't

vayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nice
Adsense Not Updating

I am one of those crazy fools who checks his adsense account about 90 times a day. My account has not updated since around 4:00 am.

Anyone else notice this?
vayapues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008   #2
vayapues
10 kinds of people in the world. Those who know binary numbers, and those who don't

vayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nicevayapues is just really nice
Re: Adsense Not Updating

By 2:00 pm it finally began to update. It took until nearly midnight to completely catch up. By the end of the day I had my usual several hundred dollars. At 7:30 am, when I first checked yesterday, I only had $7.00, which caused me to go into a semi-panic mode.

I knew the actual traffic on the site was higher than being reported by adsense, and I figured it was because the numbers were not up to date, nevertheless, being 95% certain about something does not put you entirely at ease. But it ended well.

Just one of those days.
vayapues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #3
Discovery
Jerry Nordstrom

Discovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud ofDiscovery has much to be proud of

I Dont know if this is related, however starting just a few days ago our Placement targeting stats on the Adwords side has been all out of whack.

The Campaign summary seems to show all activity.
The adgroup level has a different set of data (less)
And the Placement level reporting shows only impressions and no clicks.

The Good news is that Placement has been converting at record highs for us, the bad news, for the past few days we dont know which one of the sites in our campaign is responsible.

Discovery
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #4
Dan01

Dan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really nice

Yes, we are having a problem with Adsense. Everything including clicks, impressions and revenue is down 50 percent at least since their problem earlier in the week. This is a major problem for us.
Dan01 is offline   Reply With Quote