Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Advertising > Contextual Ads & Alternatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2008   #1
naman
Banned

naman is on a distinguished road
Are Dynamic Banner Ads More Useful?

Dynamic Banner advertising is said to create a great impact on surfers and a well written banner ad has the ability to drive traffic into the website too. These Banner ads were initially placed only on the top panel of the websites, but with the passage of time, they have increasingly grown to capture greater place in our websites. Now graphical ads are placed even in the side panels, pop-unders and so many more.

While I am selecting a banner ad position for my website which positions are the most profitable ones for click generation, or is it the same everywhere. I am concerned about the most clickable position of banner ads so as to ensure highest click generation from my banners.

Also what are the difference in the rate of Banners advertising placement, and what should be the best way to select an advertiser for my website banner ads?

Last edited by AussieWebmaster : 04-23-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: link drop not needed
naman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Are Dynamic Banner Ads More Useful?

Try an ad aggregator like TribalFusion - does not conflict with Google AdSense... Start with 728X90 TF banner betwee logo header and start of nav or copy, then integrate a 300x250 inside the copy right below the opening paragraph of first copy - that I would make AdSense... go and read about AdSense placement and use with banners as well.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote