Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Other Google Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2008   #1
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Take the Google Poll

Okay I threw this poll at my blog as I was not certain it could work here.

It asks if Google should drop the Do No Evil motto

vote here
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #2
Jazajay

Jazajay has disabled reputation
Re: Take the Google Poll

He he.
You should check the css background of the poll in IE7 buddy.
I'll give it a read when I get the chance.

Marketeers, always sloppy with thier coding

Jaz

Last edited by Jazajay : 03-15-2008 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Odd word here and there
Jazajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #3
AussieWebmaster

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

no I know but hey really don't care if it breaks the space
Old 03-15-2008   #4
jimbeetle

jimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud of

I voted yes, G should drop it, because it always called to my mind words like pompous, hubris, sanctimony and would someday come back to bite 'em in the butt. Whoops, sorry, I'm confusing that with an ex-gov.
jimbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #5
Dan01

Dan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really niceDan01 is just really nice

I am not sure what evil is and how they can prevent evil.
Dan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #6
beu

beu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to all

I think Google is as free of evil as is possible for company their size!
beu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #7
j0nyDzine

j0nyDzine has a spectacular aura aboutj0nyDzine has a spectacular aura aboutj0nyDzine has a spectacular aura about

Hey, maybe they could just REDEFINE, not being evil, right?
I mean, that would be just as good?

hehe... http://searchengineland.com/080312-074531.php
j0nyDzine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #8
AussieWebmaster

Danny has some good points...