Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2008   #1
SearchEnginePPC
PPC Consultant

SearchEnginePPC has a spectacular aura aboutSearchEnginePPC has a spectacular aura aboutSearchEnginePPC has a spectacular aura about
Reporting Automation: How do you do it?

Just wondering if everyone would share their various techniques to optimize pay-per-click report creation for clients or their in-house work.

Currently I either do everything by hand, or use a slightly automated program my husband built for me. I move data from the AdWords system (and other search accounts) to Excel spreadsheets, which I then send off to clients with analysis in an email.

Does anyone have a better/faster/easier/more efficient way to process and display this data? Is there a system or program out there designed to do just that? Do you typically create reports just by the numbers, or do most of you throw in some visuals as well? And, how much time do you typically spend on creating and sending off reports each week or month?

Lindsey @ SearchEnginePPC
SearchEnginePPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Reporting Automation: How do you do it?

You can get a number of analytics programs that will help generate custom reports on a timed basis... and they can be set as graphs etc.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008   #3
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
Re: Reporting Automation: How do you do it?

I'd love to hear more on this. Client reporting currently takes way too much time and resources at our agency, yet is obviously an important part of our service. Any specifics that can be shared would be appreciated!

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote