Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Member's Lounge > Beta Test
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2007   #1
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
AdWords Robot

Want to know how to write a good AdWords ad? Try the AdWords Robot..
http://convobots.com/robbie/client/adwords.jsp
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #2
beu

beu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to all
Re: AdWords Robot

Good find, that is a pretty cool tool!
beu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

does not seem to work for me
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #4
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

ok my bad... put in a domain
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #5
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of

Thanks guys. Feedback always welcome. We wrote the tool, so enhancements are totally under our control. Need anything done?

ADWORDS ROBOT
Old 01-03-2008   #6
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

BTW: It's true that the job of the AdWords Robot is to check landing pages and hand out serious AdWords advice so you can produce better ads. But, he does have a bit of personality. Try asking him the time

ADWORDS ROBOT
Old 01-04-2008   #7
BasicECommerce

BasicECommerce will become famous soon enough

I think your tool is on the right track. Brilliant idea, good format/interface and the ranking of keywords is very nice. Unfortunately, it seems to simply scan the page title to get the keywords.
For enhancements, I'd like to see it crawl more of the meta data (description and keywords).
Still, good stuff. I hope it evolves to something great and we all look forward to that!
BasicECommerce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #8
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicECommerce View Post
I think your tool is on the right track. Brilliant idea, good format/interface and the ranking of keywords is very nice. Unfortunately, it seems to simply scan the page title to get the keywords.
For enhancements, I'd like to see it crawl more of the meta data (description and keywords).
Still, good stuff. I hope it evolves to something great and we all look forward to that!
Great feedback, many thanks. Yes, the robot can crawl anything it wants to get keywords. But don't forget, when it comes to AdWords, the keywords in the title tag are critical. AdWords (and Google SEO in general) love the title tag. I'm not sure why, but this is something I've noticed consistently over the years.

Last edited by abbottsys : 01-04-2008 at 09:39 PM. Reason: typo