Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2007   #1
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
Do you run AdWords Ads without keywords?

What I mean by this is running campaigns on the Content Network but with a totally blank keyword set. So, the campaign has absolutely no keywords.

I'm running a test, but I'm interested in what others have discovered.
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: Do you run AdWords Ads without keywords?

lol.... so you are taking run of site? run of network? if this is a brand new account then they have no history... expecting them to optimze it as it goes along and eventually is show great converting ads?
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote