Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Ask.com
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2007   #1
easylandlordsinsurance
Landlords Insurance

easylandlordsinsurance is on a distinguished road
How do you get Top 100 Results on Ask.co.uk?

I know it might sound silly but how do you get the top 100 results from ask.co.uk using the url.

On google it is as simple as adding "num=100" to the end of the url but it is not obvious on ask. I know we can do it by opening up the options and selecting top 100 results but does anyone know how to do it by adding something to the url?
easylandlordsinsurance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #2
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Re: How do you get Top 100 Results on Ask.co.uk?

Barry would be the one to answer this I think
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #3
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of

Do a search and then at the top right it says "options" click it and it will open and then click on "displaying results".

Then where it says "Show me X web results per page." change it from 10 to 100. Then do your search again.
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007   #4
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

Thanks mate.....
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #5
guinanie
SEO

guinanie is on a distinguished road

Rustybrick is right click options and displayed result to 100 and search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustybrick View Post
Do a search and then at the top right it says "options" click it and it will open and then click on "displaying results".

Then where it says "Show me X web results per page." change it from 10 to 100. Then do your search again.
guinanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008   #6
easylandlordsinsurance
Landlords Insurance

easylandlordsinsurance is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys but as I said in my original post, I know you can do it through the options button but can you do it with a line in the address bar like all the other search engines (such as num=100)
easylandlordsinsurance is offline   Reply With Quote