Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Yahoo! > Yahoo Search Marketing (PPC Ads)
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2007   #1
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
YSM Reporting Delays?

Has anyone (besides me) found any reporting delays in YSM, specifically in the "billing transaction detail" reports? We're finishing up our October client reports. I pulled October click charge data last week (Wed. thru Fri., 11/7-11/9) -- but when I pulled the same info yesterday and today, there were additional October charges showing up on several clients.

Our Yahoo rep is working with us on the issue and has been really helpful - but she said this was the first she'd heard of it. So, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this, or if it's unique to us. If you've noticed similar discrepancies, post here (or pm me) and I'll pass the info on to our rep. Thanks!

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #2
bengerstein
Agency SEM

bengerstein is on a distinguished road
Re: YSM Reporting Delays?

Yes, this is quite frustrating.

Across several accounts, using the Today report, I had seen 0 impressions from my accounts as of 20 minutes ago.. and just 10 minutes ago I started to see some data, but not the numbers I'm used to seeing.
bengerstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #3
bengerstein
Agency SEM

bengerstein is on a distinguished road

Update:

There appears to be several internal emails going around Yahoo reporting an error with their feed and data reporting engines.. they hope to have it resolved by 2pm - 2:30pm PST.
bengerstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007   #4
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengerstein View Post
Update:

There appears to be several internal emails going around Yahoo reporting an error with their feed and data reporting engines.. they hope to have it resolved by 2pm - 2:30pm PST.
Thanks for the info, bengerstein. Let's hope this is a one-time glitch! It sure has made for a lot of extra work for me this week.

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote