Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engine Marketing Strategies > Search Engine Marketing
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2007   #1
jin

jin is on a distinguished road
Unhappy PPC reports for clients - standards

I'm overloaded with PPC reports for my clients. Have tried a couple of modifications, trying to figure out how much reporting is really needed. Of course they all want something different, but I want to standardize, and then automate. I've been sending keyword report for each engine plus about 4 or 5 reports from google analytics, all bundled up in a nice package. Part of it automated by a program, to go get the reports from the search engines and spit out into separate xls, but since the google analytics api is not yet avl, half of it is still manual, as well as the commentary.

I'm thinking of getting rid of all the analytics reports, since it's technically not part of PPC. And adding more detailed reports from google (account, campaign, adgroup, etc.). But then realized they would want the same for yahoo and msn, which i don't want to do as they are a pain.

What are other people doing? As far as I know there is no good reporting tool out there for this.
jin is offline   Reply With Quote