Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Member's Lounge > Forum Policies & Operations
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2007   #1
evilgreenmonkey

evilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud of
Post Aussiewebmaster becomes the new SEW Forums Editor

Hi Everyone,

Although my tenure here at SEW Forums has been a short one, I have decided to hand in my admin badge. Danny Sullivan has offered me a great oppurtunity at Sphinn, a new type of forum/social/voting site for the search marketing industry, which I have happily accepted.

Frank Watson (AussieWebmaster) will be taking over my role as Forums Editor from next week. He has been a moderator here since 2004 and also writes for the SEW Blog.

I will continue to be active on the forums as a moderator, although won't be able to spend as much time here as normal.

I'd like to thank the moderators publicly for their help in running the forums, along with all our members for their thought-provoking stories and discussions.

Many Thanks,

Rob Kerry
evilgreenmonkey

evilgreenmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #2
beu

beu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to allbeu is a name known to all
Re: SEW Forums Editor "evilgreenmonkey" Stepping Down

Congratulations, best of luck to you and Sphinn!
beu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #3
mick g

mick g is a jewel in the roughmick g is a jewel in the roughmick g is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations Rob

PS..please can you fix the css problem on SEW before you go as the error has returned
mick g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #4
evilgreenmonkey

evilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick g View Post
Congratulations Rob

PS..please can you fix the css problem on SEW before you go as the error has returned
Thanks for the Congrats

I escalated the CSS problem up to the highest levels in Incisive, so work on finding the problem will continue in my absence.

evilgreenmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #5
sem4u
Digital Marketer

sem4u is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Rob - I hope you enjoy working at Sphinn.

Well done to Aussie as well for taking over as Forums Editor.
sem4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #6
BuckfastMonk
test, test, test, test, test, test, change. test, test, test, test, test, change

BuckfastMonk will become famous soon enough

Well done Rob, best of luck!
BuckfastMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #7
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of

Good luck Rob and Frank, congrats!

Glad you will both still be active here.
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #8
incisive
Administrator

incisive has disabled reputation

All the best Rob!

Re the CSS I have found that a file was missing on one of the servers and copied it over, this has fixed the problem here. I think that this may have been done before though, so if the problem reappears could people let us know please -best on the other thread in the Members Lounge.

Jez.
incisive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #9
David Wallace

David Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to beholdDavid Wallace is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Rob and a congrats to you, Frank as well.
David Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #10
mick g

mick g is a jewel in the roughmick g is a jewel in the roughmick g is a jewel in the rough

yeah congratulations to AussieWebmaster for taking over at the helm

PS..copying the css file has fixed it for me too

thanks
mick g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #11
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of

Congrats to both Rob and Frank for jobs well done.

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #12
adamap

adamap is on a distinguished road

Cheers, congrats!
adamap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #13
jimbeetle

jimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud ofjimbeetle has much to be proud of

Cheers to both, moving on and moving in.
jimbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #14
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

thanks guys... am actually in London Friday through Wednesday - so maybe Rob we can grab a drink on Tuesday night
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #15
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of

wow Rob I see how you are now. Seriously though congrats and I look forward to the reign of the aussie.
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #16
Joseph Morin

Joseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of lightJoseph Morin is a glorious beacon of light

Frank - Congrats Mate!
Joseph Morin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #17
gabs

gabs is on a distinguished road

3 month itch

Good luck hehehe
gabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #18
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Morin View Post
Frank - Congrats Mate!
thanks mate... hope to see you on the baord occasionally
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #19
semscholar

semscholar is on a distinguished road
Re: Aussiewebmaster becomes the new SEW Forums Editor

An evilgreenmonkey handing the reins over to an Aussie Webmaster. Sounds like some sort of scifi flick. Good luck to both of you!
semscholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #20
dannysullivan
Editor, SearchEngineLand.com (Info, Great Columns & Daily Recap Of Search News!)

dannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud of
Re: Aussiewebmaster becomes the new SEW Forums Editor

Congrats, Frank, on the first official day! Don't worry -- I tied evilgreenmonkey up exactly as you said to do, so it looks like the plan to knock him off worked. Oops, did I say that out loud?
dannysullivan is offline   Reply With Quote