Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Yahoo! > Other Yahoo! Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2004   #1
Nacho

Nacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to beholdNacho is a splendid one to behold
ALL-NEW MyYahoo! Beta Upgrade

http://e.my.yahoo.com/config/migrate?.t=3& (You must Sign In as a Yahoo! user to have access to the new MyYahoo!)

Quote:
With more content from Yahoo! and across the Web, it's easier than ever to add your personal touch to the page.

Search Party
Looking for something on the Web? Images, Yellow Pages, Products, News? With a dedicated search box, you can find anything right from the comfort of your own page. Boundless convenience, whatever your fancy.

More Content
Choose from over 200,000 sources from Yahoo! and around the Web.

More Control
Flexible, streamlined design makes it easy to organize and customize your page.

Same Great PageWe've just made it better. Your existing content, settings and colors won't be lost.

See everything that's new with the all-new MyYahoo! page
It looks really nice and I love what they have done with the search bar at the top. Here is a sample snapshot of mine:

Give it a try!

Last edited by Nacho : 09-28-2004 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Added picture snapshot
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004   #2
Marcia

Marcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond repute
I clicked on the link, and I can't get it yet. Says it's "not ready" for me.

From the example, the new layout is a little reminiscent of what MSN's was for ISP customers a few years back, except that these look prettier, with a choice of colors.

Added:
Just came in on a news alert from Reuters.

Last edited by Marcia : 09-28-2004 at 03:48 AM.
Marcia is offline   Reply With Quote