Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Member's Lounge > The Padded Room
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2004   #1
dannysullivan
Editor, SearchEngineLand.com (Info, Great Columns & Daily Recap Of Search News!)

dannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud ofdannysullivan has much to be proud of
RSS/Atom/Feed Display Tools

Just blogged about a new RSS Digest tool that lets you add feeds easily to your web pages. I know there are plenty more such as Feed2JS. Anyone want to contribute some you particularly like?

Last edited by dannysullivan : 09-22-2004 at 12:21 PM.
dannysullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004   #2
glinden

Feedroll, Findory Inline

Feedroll is one recent and good offering. A few more are listed here.

If you just want some news headlines, might check out Findory Inline News. It even offers a personalized news feed that targets your interests. There's also a version for weblogs.
Old 09-23-2004   #3
coop

Hi Danny,

Just a note to let you know that RSS Digest now supports Atom as well (as of this hour!)

And if you're wondering where you've heard the name, I'm Michael's sidekick who was talking to your techs about RSS feeds from your forums just a few weeks ago. We will have your forums up on the forum watch very soon.. as you can tell, I've been doing a lot of RSS coding now.. ;-)

Cheers,
Pete