Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Yahoo! > Yahoo Search Marketing (PPC Ads)
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2007   #1
B-Double-U

B-Double-U will become famous soon enough
New Keyword Selector Tool

I was talking to a rep at Yahoo! and voicing my concern about the removal of the Keyword Selector Tool removal and reinstatement. She told me that they are currently working on a new version of the tool that will retain the keyword search volume and introduce some more robust functionality as well.

I was hoping that someone could post what the new functionality was.

Thanks!
B-Double-U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #2
MSI

MSI is on a distinguished road
You were told they ARE woking on a tool? My platinum rep and every other rep I talked to said they are "thinking" about it, but have nothing started yet. I'm told they have too many other issues they consider more important, but of course they won't say what those are either.
MSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #3
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Yea, I doubt this as well. They recently issued a statement about the current issues but did not say they are currently working on a new tool.

They did say "more tailored keyword data tools are being explored for the future."

Key word here is "explored."
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote