Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2007   #1
gadPro

gadPro is on a distinguished road
Arrow Any one need Google Adwords?

I have many Google Adword Voucher.
If you need, please contact me

Last edited by evilgreenmonkey : 04-26-2007 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Removed signature link
gadPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #2
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
My advice: proceed with caution ;)

Given that AdWords vouchers are not meant to be sold, I would advise against responding to any offer which offers one or more of them for sale.

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #3
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdWordsRep
Given that AdWords vouchers are not meant to be sold, I would advise against responding to any offer which offers one or more of them for sale. AWR
What are AdWords Vouchers and how come I was never given any by Google?
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #4
BuckfastMonk
test, test, test, test, test, test, change. test, test, test, test, test, change

BuckfastMonk will become famous soon enough
. . .

I will swap you the google one for my black power ranger one
BuckfastMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #5
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Given that AdWords vouchers are not meant to be sold, I would advise against responding to any offer which offers one or more of them for sale.

AWR
oh dang you mean that stack I got at the Google booth at SES isn't worth billions? Shoot I shoulda grabbed more of those glowing orbs.
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #6
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Quote:
What are AdWords Vouchers and how come I was never given any by Google?
Right place wrong time, abbottsys?

Quote:
oh dang you mean that stack I got at the Google booth at SES isn't worth billions? Shoot I shoulda grabbed more of those glowing orbs.
Hahahah!

Having 'peopled' more than one Google Booth in my time, I know just how much all y'all look forward to getting these vouchers. One time, the vouchers were late in arriving, and we didn't have them until near the middle of the second day of the show. Some folks came by a dozen or more times, asking if they had arrived yet. I got to know some of those folks really well - and even ended up calling "Not yet!" across the crowded floor in response to a raised eyebrow and questioning look.

Still, these vouchers are meant as a means for new advertisers to try out AdWords for a short time, on Google's nickel - not to be gleefully sold on well known auction sites - or, now, apparently, on this very forum!

Oh, and by the way, Chris Boggs, I sure would like to have one of those glowing orbs myself. I guess I'd better plan now to attend the next conference.

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #7
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
GVs

Quote:
......meant as a means for new advertisers to try out AdWords for a short time, on Google's nickel - not to be gleefully sold on well known auction sites - or, now, apparently, on this very forum!....
Sold on this forum? A secondary market trading GVs (Google Vouchers)? Good grief, what will we have next, GV derivatives?
Old 04-25-2007   #8
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
My kids love the orbs.... funny I could have grabbed a huge pile of the vouchers but it would have been a lot of work for $50.... each account can only use one - so you would have to set up all kinds of other sites etc...

abottsys I will grab some for you in Miami or San Jose.....
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #9
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWebmaster
...abottsys I will grab some for you in Miami or San Jose.....
Thanks Aussie. And I promise not to trade them in for martinis