Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > General Search Issues > SEM Related Organizations & Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2007   #1
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
IM-NY Charity Event the eve of SES NYC

This will likely make the Morin event list (will link later), but heads up for those who want to meet some people in a slightly quieter setting than the in-conference parties will likely provide: at the Inaugural IM-NY SES Charity event to benefit Ronald McDonald House.

The event is Monday the 9th of April from 7-10, a short cab ride from the conference center.

See the information at the Internet Marketers of New York site.

See you there! Let's hear if you are planning on coming...
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007   #2
jimhedger

jimhedger will become famous soon enough
Hey Chris, Todd and other IM-NY members. Ya'll rock!. This is yet another example of why search marketers are some of the best people I've ever met.

I'm going to be there. Who else is coming?
jimhedger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007   #3
kensavage

kensavage is on a distinguished road
yes I'll be there. Would be nice to talk with NYC marketers and tell them how we do it in Boston.
kensavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007   #4
evilgreenmonkey

evilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud of
I'll be there along with about a dozen other people I've roped in. I can tell the people from Boston and New York how we do it in London
evilgreenmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007   #5
Chris Boggs

Chris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud ofChris Boggs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensavage
yes I'll be there. Would be nice to talk with NYC marketers and tell them how we do it in Boston.
Ok then we'll see you at the bahh
Chris Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007   #6
kensavage

kensavage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Boggs
Ok then we'll see you at the bahh
First round of Sams are on me, brutha.
kensavage is offline   Reply With Quote