Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Yahoo! > Yahoo Search Marketing (PPC Ads)
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2007   #1
YahooSarah
Official Representative (formerly OvertureRep)

YahooSarah is a glorious beacon of lightYahooSarah is a glorious beacon of lightYahooSarah is a glorious beacon of lightYahooSarah is a glorious beacon of lightYahooSarah is a glorious beacon of light
YahooPete - A New Yahoo Rep

Ive got some good news to share and wanted to start a thread here. Since weve rolled out our new advertising system, my goal was to be even more engaged in message board discussions to help you with questions or concerns. I think the SEW community embraced that goal, because Ive been pretty busy keeping up with posts and private emails- thanks guys ;-)

To help grow our involvement on the boards even more, Ive recruited a colleague of mine to serve as a new rep for the boards, YahooPete. He will have more time to dedicate to issues specifically about Yahoo! Search Marketing, while I start to focus more on threads about the Yahoo! Publisher Network (doing both took quite a bit of time, and this is only a part of what I do for Yahoo!). Im still around though, so you may see me chime in from time to time.

We really do appreciate all the feedback you have given us over the past few months and we look forward to continuing the dialogue. Welcome YahooPete- good luck!

YahooSarah
YahooSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007   #2
KevinSource

KevinSource is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the Fourm YahooPete! We look forward to you being able to help us with questions/concerns about the new Yahoo! Search Marketing platform.
KevinSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007   #3
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Welcome to the boards Pete.... I guess Yahoo's focus on social media and online communities is reaching into the forums... smart move.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007   #4
YahooPete

YahooPete is a jewel in the roughYahooPete is a jewel in the roughYahooPete is a jewel in the roughYahooPete is a jewel in the rough
Hi and Thanks

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum!

I'm thrilled to join in the conversations with everybody here.

All my best,
YahooPete
YahooPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007   #5
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
Welcome YahooPete!

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007   #6
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by YahooPete
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum!

I'm thrilled to join in the conversations with everybody here.

All my best,
YahooPete
So how much did the Yahoo commercial on Mad Money cost last night???
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote