Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Google AdWords
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2007   #1
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
Smile, you're on AdWords

For those who did not see this, it seems the Google AdWords crew is looking for you share your smiles

Last edited by abbottsys : 02-09-2007 at 12:57 PM. Reason: typo
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #2
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
What I want to know is, are these for the Plex in CA, or for their new Adwords office in Ann Arbor, MI?

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #3
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Quote:
What I want to know is, are these for the Plex in CA, or for their new Adwords office in Ann Arbor, MI?
Heheh, I can answer that, Mel66. The photos are for our office in Mountain View, CA (and yes, that's the office I call home).

I think it's a great idea - and I'm pretty excited to see how the project turns out.

AWR

Last edited by AdWordsRep : 02-09-2007 at 05:04 PM. Reason: completed an unfinished sentence!
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #4
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
Darn! We are across the street from Michigan State, so we were going to all dress in green and white for our friends down in Ann Arbor.

We'll probably do that anyway. Our CEO is the biggest MSU fan there is.

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #5
AdWordsRep
AdWords Customer Advocate

AdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud ofAdWordsRep has much to be proud of
Quote:
Excellent! If you do send in a photo, Mel66, I hope you'll add a note to it saying "Please make sure that AdWordsRep sees this photo!"

AWR
AdWordsRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #6
abbottsys
Oversees AdWords

abbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud ofabbottsys has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdWordsRep
Excellent! If you do send in a photo, Mel66, I hope you'll add a note to it saying "Please make sure that AdWordsRep sees this photo!"
AWR
Well, since Google's mission is to, "organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful" I assume all our photos will show up on Google under keyword: adwords advertisers
abbottsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007   #7
CraigM

CraigM is on a distinguished road
Even Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel66
Darn! We are across the street from Michigan State, so we were going to all dress in green and white for our friends down in Ann Arbor.

Melissa
We down here in Columbus can also wear our Scarlet and Grey and send them a picture as well.....
CraigM is offline   Reply With Quote