Search Engine Watch
SEO News

Go Back   Search Engine Watch Forums > Search Engines & Directories > Google > Other Google Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2006   #1
SEOMalc
Teething - Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Sleep.

SEOMalc will become famous soon enough
A Merry Xmas From Google

I just got 2 christmas presents from Google , sent them to the bomb squad first just to be certain

Has anyone else in the UK experienced this phenomenon ???

SEOMalc
SEOMalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #2
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
Yup, Kevin Gibbons also got one http://forums.seroundtable.com/showthread.php?t=1375
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006   #3
evilgreenmonkey

evilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud ofevilgreenmonkey has much to be proud of
My boss got a digital photo frame, Google doesn't seem to love me though
evilgreenmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #4
rustybrick

rustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud ofrustybrick has much to be proud of
That is a shame. Time to go on your own!
rustybrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #5
Marcia

Marcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia has a reputation beyond repute
I sure wish Google loved me. All I've ever wanted is a Google sweatshirt. Is that too much to ask for my steadfast love, dedication and devotion?

Life just isn't fair sometimes.
Marcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #6
Mel66
Oversees: Google AdWords

Mel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud ofMel66 has much to be proud of
Google doesn't love me either this year, apparently. I've always gotten the cool gifts from them before, but this year, nothing (yet, anyway).

Given what we spend with them, especially this time of year, it's kinda disappointing!

Melissa
Mel66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006   #7
gugo
SEM 4 B2B

gugo is a jewel in the roughgugo is a jewel in the roughgugo is a jewel in the rough
digital photo frame

Yes, Google sent a Digital Photo Frame (to my boss). :-(

When you spend enough on Adwords they love you a little.

I will have my own present when got my Google Advertiser Certification.

Von Deutschland.
Gugo
gugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #8
craiglefevre

craiglefevre is on a distinguished road
Nice frame but why.....

Didnt they put contextual ads in the pictures you load on to it?

craiglefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #9
sportsguy
Just another in-house SEM guy...

sportsguy is a jewel in the roughsportsguy is a jewel in the roughsportsguy is a jewel in the rough
They keep sending me cheques each month...
sportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006   #10
AussieWebmaster
Forums Editor, SearchEngineWatch

AussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant futureAussieWebmaster has a brilliant future
I like the pic frame.... am giving it to my daughter who loves all things Google.
AussieWebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote